Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 15:40:01 +0200
From: Mark Janssen <program@...-0.nl>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Call for participation -- Eth0:2010 Summer

Hello,

Included below is the Call for Papers / Participation of Eth0:2010 Summer.

We hope you will be interested in presenting at our conference.

Please feel free to forward this message to anyone who you think can add
interesting content to our conference. We hope to see you all this summer
in Wieringerwerf

The Eth0:2010 Summer Program Comittee
program@...-0.nl

== eth0:2010 -- Call for Papers / Participation ==

Tuesday August 10th to Friday august 13th 2010
Location: Het Boshuis, Wieringerwerf, Netherlands
http://www.eth-0.nl

== Important Dates ==

Submission deadline for contributions		Juli 1st
Earliest acceptance notification		Juli 5th
Latest notification of acceptance		Juli 19th
Schedule completed				August 1st

== About eth0:2010 ==

A conference and summercamp for hackers, developers and internet residents
Organised by the eth0 foundation and supported by the Hxx foundation
In 'Het Boshuis', Wieringerwerf, North-Holland, the Netherlands.

eth0 is searching for lectures, speeches and performances, we will host
discussions, workshops and presentations

== Subjects ==

The following subjects are considered interesting and relevant fot eth0:
* Privacy
* Security
* Ethical hacking
* Hackerspaces
* Open Source
* Open Technologies
* Politics regarding Piracy, Copyright and Intellectual Property
* Bio-Hacking
* ...

== Submissions ==

All entries must be submitted to us by using the webform at: http://eth-0.nl/cfp.php

We will be needing:
* Your name, nickname or pseudonym
* The title of your submission
* A short bio of you or your group
* Optionally, a picture of you / your group
* A short (150 words max) summary/description of your subject
* A detailed description of your subject
* Any requirements (audio/video resources, whiteboard etc)
* Contact e-mail adres
* If you want to do a lightningtalk (10 min max), a lecture (45 minutes) or a workshop (longer, hands-on)
* Language of your presentation (Dutch or English are accepted)

== Location and Technology ==

eth0 will provide the following equipment at the lecture tent:
* 230V AC power
* A video projector with VGA d-sub connection
* Projection screen
* Wireless Microphone
* Audio Line-in connection (for your laptop)
* Video and audio recording of your presentation

Should you need anything not listed here, please make a note of this in
your submission and we will try to accomodate this as far as possible.
If you do not want your presentation recorded (and/or put online) please
let us know beforehand.

== Reimbursement ==

eth0:2010 is a non-profit event and the lecturers are not paid. It is
unfortunately not possible for us to reimburse travel and accomodation fees.

We hope to too you at Eth0:2010 Summer

The Program Comittee

Aldert Hazenberg
Erik Bosman