Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 13:37:05 -0400
From: "Justin C. Klein Keane" <justin@...irish.net>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: WTF eEye Really?

For an interesting take on this see page xxxix in Ross Anderson's
"Security Engineering" (the Legal Notice).  Apparently the debate over
whether or not to publish tools/techniques that could be used for evil
(specifically with respects to crypto) dates back to 1641.

Justin C. Klein Keane
http://www.MadIrish.net

The digital signature on this message can be confirmed
using the public key at http://www.madirish.net/gpgkey