Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 11:26:02 -0400
From: musnt live <musntlive@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Vulnerability in my English

Hello Full Disclosure,

I want to warn you about a vulnerability in my English. For if you to as
which how to follow my threads for it how now to you why to follow what is
you english speakers speak of what is the fork MusntLive is rambling about
about. I know this vulnerability for a long time long before Dave Aitel how
to learn how is he code so good with Matasano like tactical weapons like
Modern Warfare Resurgence pack.

This vulnerability of mine which I disclose will I two years approximately
from now consists of which that of which greatest hackers on the planet
(Gaydriel and Kervin) sell on the no more bugs themepark ride for
jizzillions of PKR. And I love my rupees as so much as to why I love
english.

Here is sample of my code to be disclosed on December 21 2012:

<script type="text/javascript">
for (i=0;i<1+e0.1237865;i++) {
 alert('0hn0ez musntlive got you, now you be sp3aking l1ke j4rj4r, the
only solution
is to restart your browser or be faster than Gaydriel blowing Kervin
under his alias
of Sim0n !!!');
}
</script>