Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 08:41:51 -0700
From: "Thor (Hammer Of God)" <thor@...merofgod.com>
To: "<stuart@...erdelix.net>" <stuart@...erdelix.net>
Cc: "<full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Introducing TGP...

The source of the decryptor?  Everything you would possibly need to
know is right there in the read me.  I'm confused why you would ask
for that, unless of course you didn't bother reading it, opting
instead to make immediate assumptions of how it is insecure.

And I think you misunderstand (not surprisingly).  If you don't want
to post your data, then don't. Keep it as private as you would like
and the cloud won't "dissapear" as you predict (as funny as that is).
If you want to, you can. I would have hoped that much would be obvious.

I find the application better and easier than for-pay applications. If
you don't then don't use it. You won't hurt my feelings one bit. But
if you are going to claim it is insecure, please provide some
technical support for your argument.