Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 00:52:40 -0300
From: Nelson Brito <nbrito@...ure.org>
To: epixoip <epixoip@...h.com>
Cc: "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: [Tool] - inundator - an intrusion detection
	false positives generator.

If you don't deal well with criticism, don't send such "31337" tool to a public mailing list, keep it just for your friends. I got you incubator and it looks like: "look mom, I did my first Perl script". No offense, kid! Okay... Keep studying and you're gonna to learn more and more...

Just to let you know, because you're probably 2 years old and live in the jungle, here is the NNG and ENG post:
http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/fulldisclosure/2008-09/0397.html

Nelson Brito
Security Researcher
http://fnstenv.blogspot.com/

Sent on an  iPhone wireless device. Please, forgive any potential misspellings!