Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 17:18:39 +0200
From: Christian Sciberras <uuf6429@...il.com>
To: Charles Morris <cmorris@...odu.edu>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: DLL hijacking with Autorun on a USB drive

You've written exactly what I was thinking....except considering the
big brains discussing this, I didn't deem the email worth a nickel.

But now I thought, well, why not express this concern?
Considering the "DOS via popups" (or "DOS in IE6") which we've been
having increasingly as of late, I really don't want myriad "me too"
dll injection "exploits".

Cheers.