Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 19:11:23 +0000
From: Richard Miles <richard.k.miles@...glemail.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: What is your preferable hacking gadget?

I'm interested in build a list of cool and useful gadgets for hacking.
On my list I have

KeyGhost - http://www.keyghost.com/
Programmable USB Keystroke Dongle -
http://www.irongeek.com/i.php?page=security/programmable-hid-usb-keystroke-dongle
Micro Spy Wireless Camera ( http://www.homespy.com/camerawithcase.htm
or http://gadget.brando.com/3-5-inch-wireless-mini-dvr-with-2-4ghz-receiver-spy-wireless-gum-size-camera-pmp_p01294c024d001.html)

Please, add to my list any hacking gadget or similar device that may
be used during penetration test.

I appreciate all contributions, including devices to fake RFID,
devices to open electronic doors, automatic open common doors, better
Spy camera, small devices running linux with 2 interfaces (to build a
bridge with sniffer), etc.

feel free to send me pm if you prefer.

Thank you