Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 15:45:10 -0700
From: Justin Ferguson <jf@...co.net>
To: Fyodor <fyodor@...ecure.org>, full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Nmap NOT VULNERABLE to Windows DLL
	Hijacking	Vulnerability

> and the default windows search > path […]

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but my understanding is that it has nothing to do with the default search path, but rather applications using a search path that differs from the default loadlibrary search path. I could be wrong my attention to this issue thus far has been a few msdn pages and a lot of deleted email as unimportant.