Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2010 11:57:58 +0100
From: "Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd]"
	<cal.leeming@...plicitymedialtd.co.uk>
To: Harry Behrens <harry@...rens.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: WikiLeaks

  Sorry but I find the whole subject incredibly boring, as do quite a
few other people (again, each to their own).

Because, when it comes down to it, breaches happen all the time, and
cryptome/wikileaks is no different. It's really is *just another
website*, despite what it is used for and despite the publicity
surrounding them. This is no different to someone posting a link on here
to a defaced popular site. I mean, come on.

I understand why everyone *thinks* they are important and must be
gossiped about, but I don't agree with it in the slightest. (imo)