Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 22:27:01 -0400
From: king of pain <n3ptun3@...don.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Fwd: ipv6 flaw (is bullshit)

 I keep an eye on you Andrew. You're in my case load.

Just curious, care to go into any more detail on how the government has treated you? Few really know what it's like to be in a modern day cointelpro subject. I think people would like to know and you've been prudish on facts, probably out of a veritable casserole of fear, uncertainty, pain, daze and jade. I'd prefer to hear it in your own words; specifics if you have the courage.

 King of Pain, ePsyD