Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 14:42:01 -0600
From: RandallM <randallm@...mail.com>
To: Christian Sciberras <uuf6429@...il.com>
Cc: funsec <funsec@...uxbox.org>, full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Facebook API

On Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 1:48 PM, Christian Sciberras <uuf6429@...il.com> wrote:
> I think that's the wrong question.
> You should be asking:
> "Does this even work?"
>
> Cheers.
>
> On Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 8:45 PM, RandallM <randallm@...mail.com> wrote:
>>
>> so..who's worked with http://developers.facebook.com/docs/api and have
>> used it in interesting ways?
>>
>> --
>> been great, thanks
>> RandyM
>> a.k.a System

I'm thinkin it does and even more. I was playing with idea for our
company and doing api seachs on things and used "promotional product
ideas"...this pulled up:

{
   "data": [
      {
         "id": "100000362883571_148015311911386",
         "from": {
            "name": "Queeny Sani",
            "id": "100000362883571"
         },
         "picture": "http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-

ash1/hs493.ash1/26951_103898272976003_100000674928615_91600_3912

928_s.jpg",
         "link": "http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?

fbid=103898272976003&set=-.",
         "name": "CMYWAS",
         "caption": "Salam alaykum all,\r\nI received this email

and wanted to share it with you all inshallah. Sadly

alhamdulillah i realised how much i let shaytan in my life

without even knowing it. Inshallah we can strengthen our

relationship with Allah swt and His Messenger pbuh and fight the

temptation of shaytan. May Allah swt shower His blessings and

mercy upon you all :)\r\n\r\nSATAN'S MEETING:\r\n\r\nSatan

called a worldwide convention of demons.\r\nIn his opening

address he said,\r\n\"We can't keep Muslims from going to

Mosque.\"\r\n\"We can't keep them from reading their Quran and

knowing the truth.\"\r\n\"We can't even keep them from forming

an intimate relationship with their Allah and his messenger

Muhammad.\"\r\n\"Once they gain that connection with Allah, our

power over them is broken.\"\r\n\"So let them go to their

Mosques; let them have their covered dish dinners, BUT steal

their time, so they don't have time to develop a relationship

with Allah and his messenger Muhammad.\"\r\n\"This is what I

want you to do,\" said the devil:\r\n\"Distract them from

gaining hold of their Allah and maintaining that vital

connection throughout their day!\"\r\n\"How shall we do this?\"

his demons shouted.\r\n\"Keep them busy in the non-essentials of

life and invent innumerable schemes to occupy their minds,\" he

answered.\r\n\"Tempt them to spend, spend, spend, and borrow,

borrow, borrow.\"\r\n\"Persuade the wives to go to work for long

hours and the husbands to work 6-7 days each week, 10-12 hours a

day, so they can afford their empty lifestyles.\"\r\n\"Keep them

from spending time with their children.\"\r\n\"As their families

fragment, soon, their homes will offer no escape from the

pressures of work!\"\r\n\"Over-stimulate their minds so that

they cannot hear that still, small voice.\"\r\n\"Entice them to

play the radio or cassette player whenever they drive.\" \"To

keep the TV, VCR, CDs and their PCs going constantly in their

home and see to it that every store and restaurant in the world

plays music constantly.\"\r\n\"This will jam their minds and

break that union with Allah and his messenger

Muhammad.\"\r\n\"Fill the coffee tables with magazines and

newspapers.\"\r\n\"Pound their minds with the news 24 hours a

day.\"\r\n\"Invade their driving moments with

billboards.\"\r\n\"Flood their mailboxes with junk mail, mail

order catalogs, sweepstakes, and every kind of newsletter and

promotional offering free products, services and false

hopes.\"\r\n\"Keep skinny, beautiful models on the magazines and

TV so their husbands will believe that outward beauty is what's

important, and they'll become dissatisfied with their wives.

\"\r\n\"Keep the wives too tired to love their husbands at

night.\"\r\nGive them headaches too!\r\n\"If they don't give

their husbands the love they need, they will begin to look

elsewhere.\"\r\n\"That will fragment their families quickly!

\"\r\n\"Give them story books to distract them from teaching

their children the real meaning of Salat.\"\r\n\"Keep them too

busy to go out in nature and reflect on Allah's creation. Send

them to amusement parks, sporting events, plays, concerts, and

movies instead. \"Keep them busy, busy, busy!\"\r\n\"And when

they meet for spiritual fellowship, involve them in gossip and

small talk so that they leave with troubled consciences.

\"\r\n\"Crowd their lives with so many good causes they have no

time to seek power from Allah.\"\r\n\"Soon they will be working

in their own strength, sacrificing their health and family for

the good of the cause.\"\r\n\"It will work!\" \"It will work!

\"\r\nIt was quite a plan!\r\nThe demons went eagerly to their

assignments causing Muslims everywhere to get busier and more

rushed, going here and there.\r\nHaving little time for their

Allah or their families.\r\nHaving no time to tell others about

the power of Allah and his messenger Muhammad to change

lives.\r\nI guess the question is, has the devil been successful

in his schemes?\r\nYou be the judge!!!!!\r\nDoes \"BUSY\"

mean:\r\nB-eing\r\nU-nder\r\nS-atan's\r\nY-oke?\r\n\r\narticle

from:http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?

uid=38507773779&topic=13395",
         "description": "activities",
         "properties": [