Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 16:44:44 -0500
From: Kenneth Voort <listbounce-01@...rt.ca>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Archive of NoMarriage.com,
 The definitive guide on marriage and staying single.

Aside from being insanely bigoted, stereotypical, and offensive (satirical or otherwise), I fail to
see the relevance of this material to this list. It belongs here no more than jokes about blacks and
cotton, or Jews and ashtrays.

On 10-11-12 3:56 PM, Troy Canasta wrote:
> Jon Hertzog is a voice echoing out in the wilderness. My oracle of the day, an ode to you I giveth.
>
> Single? Enjoy that freedom. That creativity, that entrepeaunerial vigor. Let's do good in the world.
> Let's create wealth and give back to the world magnitudes more than we take!
>
> Also, happy to see David Kernell, the /b/tard getting some incarceration. It's nice to see people
> out there actually wnat to get rid of the bad guys 4 once. Enjoy your conviction.
>
> COPYRIGHT NOTICE: This document is available under fair use before the ability to get this document
> is no longer available. The domain nomarriage.com is no longer up. He offered his site as a public
> service to people [1]. If John Hertzog does bring this site back, if you use this book please make
> sure to donate to him, as he is the original author of this work.
>
> Hertzog, Jon.  No Marriage. 2010-11-12. URL:http://nomarriage.flippertv.com/No%20Marriage.pdf.
> Accessed: 2010-11-12. (Archived by WebCite® at http://www.webcitation.org/5uC1K8YLc)
>
> Hertzog, Jon, Fire Your Wife, 2010-11-12.
> URL:http://nomarriage.flippertv.com/Fire%20Your%20Wife.pdf. Accessed: 2010-11-12. (Archived by
> WebCite® at http://www.webcitation.org/5uC1Nd6tB)
>
> Hertzog, Jon, NoMarriage.com Website Backup.
> 2010-11-12. URL:http://nomarriage.flippertv.com/nomarriage.com.pdf. Accessed: 2010-11-12. (Archived
> by WebCite® at http://www.webcitation.org/5uC1TkBWK)
>
> Hertzog, Jon, Et al. THE starting place for exploring marriage and marriage issues.
> URL:http://marriage.flippertv.com/. Accessed: 2010-11-12. (Archived by WebCite® at
> http://www.webcitation.org/5uC1h6f1d)
>
> Top 10 Reasons why American woman suck:
>
> 1) Selfish - to the point where they don't know the difference between love of self and plain
> downright greed--and drilled into believing that whatever happens is the fault of whatever man is in
> their life because of the feminist crud drilled into them by the cadre of asexual closet cases
> called "therapists" who appear on "Ricki", "Oprah" or other such electronic drivel
>
> 2) Deluded - into thinking they "deserve" a rich, model-handsome husband who will "take them away
> from all of this"--whatever the "this" might be--and leading to resentment when they discover that
> the universe does NOT revolve around them
>
> 3) Angry - ALL the damn time about things which are so far out of their control as to be
> nonsensical--and constantly wanting to "discuss" this mind numbing drivel ad nauseam
>
> 4) Psychotic - multiple personalities in the same woman - as "Nomad" put it in the "Star Trek"
> episode: "Woman...a mass of inconsistencies...", and also when the feminist voices in their heads
> start with the regrets and victim acculturation
>
> 5) Worthless - anything that does not immediately resolve itself in her favor or to her benefit is
> meaningless to her, especially husband and family
>
> 6) Lazy - drilled into their head that they "deserve" a maid, nanny and personal slave to take care
> [...]

- --
Kenneth Voort - kenneth {at} voort <SPAMGUARD> {dot} ca
FDF1 6265 EBAB C05C FD06 1AED 158E 14D6 37CD E87F | pgp encrypted email preferred