Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 19:02:42 +0100
From: phocean <news@...cean.net>
To: huj huj huj <datskihuj@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk,
	full-disclosure-bounces@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Open Letter to Lee Vartan,
 Assistant United States Attorney in regards to the Goatse
 SecurityiPad case.

Interesting... So you and Andrew are the same person!!
And I am not telling my life here, so I don't expect anyone to care
about who I am. You are just doing the opposite, so please don't compare
or insult me.
I am just a subscriber interested in security, not in someone's life or
law cases.

I hope it sounds reasonable and understandable to you.