Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 13:46:13 -0600
From: Andrew Auernheimer <gluttony@...il.com>
To: coderman <coderman@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Open Letter to Lee Vartan,
 Assistant United States Attorney in regards to the Goatse Security
 iPad case.

Coderman,

Everything I do is in service to Christ. I believe it is the opposite:
if you truly believe in the life and actions of Christ and you follow
his word in completeness, you will soon find yourself persecuted by
the Pharisees that run the world. Following Christ and avoiding
government sanction are utterly incompatible in this brave new world
we live in.

"Who wants to bow to a lifeless, cold Jesus
That all of the preachers have painted their way
They hold their revivals, yet worship their idols
Serve God in title but to mammon they slave.
But the Jesus that I know stood up to rival
And calls His disciples to come do the same."