Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 15:17:46 -0600
From: Paul Schmehl <pschmehl_lists@...rr.com>
To: musnt live <musntlive@...il.com>, full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Why OpenBSD is can be backdoored and no one
 is see comeing

--On December 16, 2010 4:04:27 PM -0500 musnt live <musntlive@...il.com>
wrote:

> Schmehl is cuckoo. Is truth be is that, is someone in US government is
> make crypto beforehand and is give to the accused, backdoor is
> pre-programmed and is could be created by is same people who is create
> Magic Lantern, DCS1000, etc., is could include NSA.

Is pigs could fly, is musnt live is intelligent.

> Schmehl is smelly. Is not know about covert ICMP fragments that is can
> be reassembled. Is data parsed out of encryption, data too can be
> inserted into ICMP covert tunnel in fragment to say Google and is
> sniffer can see traffic. Person watching see ICMP to Google and say
> "all is goodski"

Ooohhh, who in their right mind would look for things like covert channels
in ICMP?  I is never was thought is that.  Thanks is so much for is you
educate me.

Is it time for your pills now?

> Terrorist demand US soldiers go home
> Liberals demand US soldiers go home
>
> Is Liberal terrorist?

Is this rhetorical?

> Men still have to be governed by deception. Georg C. Lichtenberg

Ah, well, if Lichtenberg said it, is must be truth.  Who is was we to
question Lickingberg????

Is your mind gone?  Or merely on the road?

--
Paul Schmehl, Senior Infosec Analyst