Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 19:15:24 -0500
From: musnt live <musntlive@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: OpenBSD joins Checkpoint, NSA, Verint and AT&T

As musntlive theorized a cooperative collaberation between NSA and FBI
musnt been used to backdoor and deliver predefined payloads: "The
project involved was the GSA Technical Support Center, a circa
1999 joint research and development project between the FBI and the
NSA; the technologies we developed were Multi Level Security controls
for case collaboration between the NSA and the FBI due to the Posse
Commitatus Act"

Is we see AT&T + Narus + NSA and is we turn stupid eye: "AT&T is would
never tap the United States!"
http://www.wired.com/science/discoveries/news/2006/04/70619

Is we see collusion from OpenBSD + FBI + NSA and we hear Theo: "Is not me"

Is Americans really stupid to believe is not happen?

We hear that US attorneys is was also backdoored. Is Americans too
high on Theo to believe is this not true: "a statically keyed VPN
system used at 235+ US Attorney locations and which later proved to
have been backdoored by the FBI so that they could recover
(potentially) grand jury information from various US
Attorney sites across the United States and abroad."

Is Perry say: "The person I reported to at EOSUA was Zal Azmi, who was
later appointed to Chief Information Officer of the FBI by George W.
Bush"

Is Azmi say: As former FBI CIO Zal Azmi says, “There have been a
number of government cybersecurity plans put forward over the last
several years… When it comes to cybersecurity, the time for talk is
over and the time for action is way overdue…policies and procedures
have been talked to death.”68
(http://www.afcea.org/signal/articles/templates/SIGNAL_Article_Template.asp?articleid=2167&zoneid=280)

Is we to remember, Checkpoint was backdoored, and is US (FBI, DOJ,
DEA, etc) have all phone taps before
(http://www.coffinman.co.uk/an_israeli_trojan_horse.htm)
http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/firewalls/2000-q4/2514.html

So we is think:

US DOJ - pwneruski
US DEA - pwneruski
US FBI - pwneruski
Internet in US - Narus + AT&T - pwneruski
US District Attorneys - pwneruski
OpenBSD - advocates and Theo nuthuggers (Schmehl, etc.) say NO PWNERUSKI

And this is because? OpenBSD is would never sell out? musntlive laugh at marvel

Donot is worry those in America. Is not like your President isn't
looking to backdoor everything
http://boingboing.net/2010/09/27/obama-administration.html