Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 14:31:14 -0500
From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader@...il.com>
To: Victor Rigo <victor_rigo@...oo.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: adobe.com important subdomain SQL injection
	again!

On Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 6:30 PM, Victor Rigo <victor_rigo@...oo.com> wrote:

>   Let's see, flash is:
>
> - Cross-platform
> - Cross-architecture
> - Has it's own programming language
> - Is embedded on websites
> - Access to javascript to popup, local caches, etc.

* Insecure (Adobe's implementation)

>   It's not ineptness, it's what you get when you right software that can
> actually do stuff.

For completeness, I did not claim they are inept - only insecure. Insecurity
in the absence of ineptness is probably more egregious - they should know
better.

 It will be interesting to see if HTML 5 has as many security problems. I
would love to see an Adobe implementation of HTML 5 go head to head with
Chrome or IE. Its too bad (or perhaps we are fortunate) that Adobe does not
make browsers.

Jeff

Content of type "text/html" skipped