Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 16:56:12 -0800 (PST)
From: Victor Rigo <victor_rigo@...oo.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: adobe.com important subdomain SQL injection
	again!

Concurred. No file format is as obnoxious as SWF.

However, with the debut of HTML 5, we're finding that video is being offloaded to <video> and open codecs are being integrated into browsers. Further, HTML 5's media capabilities are making flash cumbersome.

Try disabling flash extension on Firefox and enjoy real internet.

Victor Rigo, CISSP

Independent Computer Security Consultant

Buenos Aires, AR

+5411-4316-1901