Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 16:29:58 +0100
From: yersinia <yersinia.spiros@...il.com>
To: Nelson Brito <nbrito@...ure.org>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, bugtraq@...urityfocus.com,
	dailydave@...ts.immunitysec.com
Subject: Re: [Dailydave] [TOOL RELEASE] T50 Sukhoi PAK FA
 Mixed Packet Injector v2.45r-H2HC

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 8:43 PM, Nelson Brito <nbrito@...ure.org> wrote:

> T50 Sukhoi PAK FA Mixed Packet Injector (f.k.a. F22 Raptor) is a tool
> designed to perform "Stress Testing".

Nice tool.

If you think  useful I have added a build system
for this utility (with GNU autotools) and a toy man page.

If you're interested i have put all on github
even with the auto-generated tarball make distcheck. Perhaps some small
detail still needs to be fixed. Free of contact me if you're interested in
this.

https://github.com/yersinia/junkcode/tree/master/tool/t50/t50-2.45r-H2HC

Greetings

> Nelson Brito