Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 21:18:25 +0100
From: exploit dev <extraexploit@...il.com>
To: Andrew Farmer <andfarm@...il.com>
Cc: Full-Disclosure <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: sourceforge entry point seems still active.

Hi Andrew,

just a reminder: this breach was used by php/python/perl script for get and
save on user directory bot and remote shell. Also you could, as reported
also in owned and exposed zine, launch commands and attempt privilege
escalation. So I'm not so sure that this is not so writable as well i think
is not right sayd that is not   critical.

Regards-.

--
http://extraexploit.blogspot.com

Content of type "text/html" skipped