Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 21:55:55 +0200
From: "MustLive" <mustlive@...security.com.ua>
To: <submissions@...ketstormsecurity.org>, <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>,
	<bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: Vulnerabilities in Firebook

Hello list!

I want to warn you about Insufficient Anti-automation, Abuse of
Functionality, Information Leakage and Cross-Site Scripting vulnerabilities
in Firebook.

SecurityVulns ID: 11396.

-------------------------
Affected products:
-------------------------

Vulnerable are Firebook 3.100328 and previous versions.

----------
Details:
----------

Insufficient Anti-automation (WASC-21):

http://site/index.html?mailto=MG1112008878;file=path/to/guestbook/message.html;

There is no protection from automated requests (captcha) at page for sending
message to e-mail. The referer is checking at visiting of the page.

Abuse of Functionality (WASC-42):

At sending of a message in form for sending to e-mail, it's sending not only
to owner of e-mail, which wrote the message on the site, but also to
specified sender's e-mail. Which can be used for sending spam to arbitrary
e-mails (Spam Gateway).

Information Leakage (WASC-13):

http://site/env/index.html

Leakage of full path at server and other information.

XSS (WASC-08):

http://site/env/index.html?%3Cscript%3Ealert(document.cookie)%3C/script%3E

------------
Timeline:

2010.11.25 - announced at my site.
2010.11.27 - informed developers.
2011.02.03 - disclosed at my site.

I mentioned about these vulnerabilities at my site
(http://websecurity.com.ua/4711/).

Best wishes & regards,
MustLive
Administrator of Websecurity web site