Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 11:24:56 -0500
From: Wesley Kerfoot <wjak56@...il.com>
To: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@...merofgod.com>
Cc: "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Best Buy and Privacy?

I think the fact that they have that info in their systems is pretty awful.
I wouldn't trust them with my personal information. How do you know some
disgruntled employee won't take it all and sell it? Or that their database
servers are insecure? BB have shown that they have incompetent employees and
no ethics whatsoever.

Content of type "text/html" skipped