Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 15:19:05 -0500
From: Lawrence Waterhouse <lawrence.waterhouse@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Pen-Testing Companies in Quebec

Classic...

BTW, I just took a look at your profile, you are working for 'the best
pentest company across Canada' (!!!) for just one month, prior to this
you were just a standard network admin. I am sure you have all the
experience and qualification to properly scope and manage a
penetration testing/security assessment engagement.

God luck with your 3rd world marketing tactics...

Greeting from France

Lawrence