Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 22:46:44 -0500
From: "Pierre-Guy Lavoie" <pglavoie@...core.com>
To: <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Pen-Testing Companies in Quebec

>just make sure you dont hire my good friends @sekcore :PpPp

>our local media whore pierre-guy lavoie ...

> <http://www.cbc.ca/news/story/2000/03/01/hacker000301.html>
http://www.cbc.ca/news/story/2000/03/01/hacker000301.html

>"A 22-year-old Quebec City man has been convicted in a computer
>hacker case.
>Pierre-Guy Lavoie was sentenced to a year of community service and
>a year of probation for using computer passwords to commit computer
>crimes.
>Lavoie and two friends discovered passwords to hundreds of Internet
>sites, including the Pentagon, the FBI and such companies as Bell
>Canada and the National Bank of Canada.
>They then posted the passwords and access codes on a site called
>Corruption Addicts, and invited people to use them."

>and his "ethical hacker" buddy marek roy ...

> <http://google.com/support/forum/p/gmail/thread?tid=00c1d20479653e47>
http://google.com/support/forum/p/gmail/thread?tid=00c1d20479653e47

>"Yesterday I wasn't able to access to my email. I emailed google
>and requested to retrieve my password.
>Today I gain back my access to my email, after Log in I checked my
>email details and found that there were several IP addresses from
>Canada which log in to my account , the IPs are as the following :
>Canada (96.21.193.207)
>Canada (24.37.115.136)
>>>From my inbox I can see that the hacker attempt to access one's
>Skype account and I found he is using the following email address
> <https://lists.grok.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/full-disclosure> mroy at
sekcore.com
>>From google I can see this Hacker known as Marek Roy from Canada
>and work at www.sekcore.com"

>lulz :D

>old habits die hard, heh.

Dear “Bob” aka corruption.addicts () hushmail com,

I am sure you are full of good intention. Feel free to use our contact
details for any inquiries. It would be a pleasure for us to invite you
somewhere for dinner.

And if you need more clarification on the current matter, we will be glad to
help you understand why we put REAL NAMES while performing black box
penetration testing. I am sure you might have missed this part during one of
our training session.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Pierre-Guy