Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 10:23:28 +0530
From: Nagareshwar Talekar <tnagareshwar@...il.com>
To: null-co-in@...glegroups.com, full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Become Moderator and Join the SecurityXploded
	Network !

Hi all,

Here is the great opportunity for you to be part of SecurityXploded
Forum and it's growing network. SecurityXploded Forum is one of the
most diversified and knowledge sharing portal on all hot topics
related to Security.

If you are security passionate individual and running through security
lanes since quite some time then we would like to present the
opportunity to become moderator of our 'Security Forum' and be a part
of our growing SecurityXploded network !

Highlights

    * Being moderator you will have privilege of running entire
SecurityXploded Forum
    * Power to approve/disapprove posts, ban users etc
    * Write posts on active security topics including your own
security blog posts/articles/tools
    * Active participation is must, inactive participation will be
automatically removed from the Moderator rank
    * Must be security passionate individual with lot of energy and drive !
    * Prior experience of moderating/managing/playing with any Forums
will be PLUS

If you believe that you have it in you and wanna take this hot seat
then write to us with all your work (any online presence) in Security
Arena !

Email : Contact [at] SecurityXploded [dot] com

--
With Regards
Nagareshwar Talekar

http://SecurityXploded.com