Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 15:44:29 +0100
From: Peter Osterberg <j@....nu>
To: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@...merofgod.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: is warning about SCADA security

 So you volunteer then? :-p

 I had a pretty good grip until I got to this part, then I lost it
 completely.

 "theo to boyfriend (is no proof is theo ever is has girl):  Dragos is
 you think OpenSSH is best in world?
 dragos to theo:  is think random seed is not random is till PRNG is
 use
 theo to dragos:  no!  is you speak foolish.  is you not use your
 brain like me.  is why you not theo, and is why you not know what you
 talk about.  i hate you and is i hate the world
 dragos to theo:  [smooch] i is love you theo
 theo to dragos:  is no one understand me.  is people not has my
 brain is no worth living
 theo to dragos:  [walking out the door of is Sugar Daddy's on Davie
 Street in Vancouver] dragos i is leave you gun shoot yourself.  i is
 not can live in misery of is world not on my level"

 It is however insanely entertaining to try to comprehend it...

 Maybe I should pick up Deathworld 2 then and come back and try to read
 it again...