Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 15:48:12 -0300
From: runlvl <runlvl@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Insect Pro - Looking for partners

Insect Pro is actively looking for partners to expand the frontiers of
Insect Pro and grow our penetration testing tool at a competitive
level worldwide.

We are located in Argentina and we are currently two developers with
low-level knowledge and desire to make a profitable business.

We need a company to be our economic support so we can work full time
to the development of the tool.

Please contact us to jsacco@...ecurityresearch.com with the proposal.

By phone at +541144334778 or 549111534303024

More info about Insect Pro: http://www.insecurityresearch.com

About Insect Pro: INSECT Pro is the ultimate resource to demonstrate
the security—or vulnerability—of your network. INSECT goes beyond
simply detecting vulnerabilities to safely exploiting them. The first
integrated vulnerability and penetration testing tool, INSECT Pro is
part of the complete solution Insecurity Research offers to evaluate
the vulnerabilities on your network.