Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 05:23:39 +0200
From: "Psuedo Hahaha Fairy" <psuedohahaha@...hmail.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Gomez eats the weak

Good morning scumbags,

Allow me to approach the soap box for one moment. Listen carefully,
because you are now at risk of encountering original thought:

The entirety of all of the underground hacking scene, the corporate
security industry, and the military-industrial cyber-warfare cabal
is full of self-interested and self-righteous fucks.

Let me put it simply: essentially, no-one in your immediate peer
group cares about anything other than their own selfish-minded
goals.

- The self-proclaimed "blackhats" are actually full-time security
consultants (paper pushing app-sec robots) who moonlight as
pretentious badasses without actually taking any material risks.

- The "real-world-pragmatist" internet heroes employed by generic
mega-corporate interests are heavily inebriated with performance
related kool-aid. Which corporate overlord treats their researcher-
slaves better? Who silently patched the most vulnerabilities this
week? The Tough Questions. (tm)

- Military-industrial bling-bling has lured the brightest minds of
our generation into writing exploits to help Team USA backdoor the
computers belonging to anyone who happens to be the wrong shade of
brown. Fuck you, you politically ignorant nerds. Your exploits are
repetitive and mundane.

- Advanced-persistent-omg-lol-really? Your post-intrusion skills
are equivalent to a half-Brazilian/half-Romanian cocaine addict.
Amateurs. No wonder you don't have the balls to admit
responsibility and start a real war, I'd be embarrassed too.

Oh? Oh what's that?

Gomez eats the weak.

Psuedo Hahaha Fairy