Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 17:26:06 +0530
From: satyam pujari <satyamhax@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: psnhack - playstation network hack

@b3nji, dude if you can't appreciate sharing, it's a better idea to be
in silent mode.

understand this:
=============================
you != everyone in FD
hence , you 'know' != everyone in FD knows
I post on FD it with 2 motives in mind :

*To share with the "community".
*To get more info, if someone already found more than what I've.

share & learn, no one knows 'everything' !

Curtains down...no hard feelings..peace ! :)

Thanks Cal !

Regards,
Satyamhax