Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 02:08:38 +0300
From: nix@...roxylists.com
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Facebook

> On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 11:41 PM, <nix@...roxylists.com> wrote:
>
>> > Julian Assagne said:
>> >
>> > --
>> > Facebook in particular is the most appalling spying machine that has
>> ever
>> > been invented. Here we have the world’s most comprehensive database
>> about
>> > people, their relationships, their names, their addresses, their
>> locations
>> > and the communications with each other, their relatives, all sitting
>> > within the United States, all accessible to US intelligence. Facebook,
>> > Google, Yahoo – all these major US organizations have built-in
>> interfaces
>> > for US intelligence. It’s not a matter of serving a subpoena. They
>> have
>> an
>> > interface that they have developed for US intelligence to use.
>> >
>> > Now, is it the case that Facebook is actually run by US intelligence?
>> No,
>> > it’s not like that. It’s simply that US intelligence is able to bring
>> > bear legal and political pressure on them. And it’s costly for them to
>> > hand out records one by one, so they have automated the process.
>> Everyone
>> > should understand that when they add their friends to Facebook, they
>> are
>> > doing free work for United States intelligence agencies in building
>> this
>> > database for them.
>> > --
>> >
>> > Any thoughts on that or is not it quite obvious even? I think everyone
>> > should stop using that fuckbook.
>> >

>> I forgot to add that it's not that long since they've implemented SSL as
>> an option to prevent sensitive data to be leaked; they're themself the
>> biggest data maining and leaking company in the world. Quite ironic is
>> not
>> it.
>>
>> What I found even more funny, i run myproxylists.com and guess what, i
>> see
>> various desperate attempts from the network owned by FB trying to leech
>> the proxies :)
>>

> what do you mean by 'leech the proxies'? And how is this funny?

I can understand their need to block the proxies, for example to prevent
you from registering multiple accounts or otherwise abusing their service.

How I do find it funny? Considering the size of their company and the
method used to build the database of blacklisted IP-addresses against well
protected system. Leeching proxies means - scraping the lists by using
automated scripts. This is not a proper way to do it. Hope you got the
point. They would be better off contacting me directly in a professional
manner rather than raping directly google's search results.