Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 12:47:13 +0100
From: Cal Leeming <cal@...whisper.co.uk>
To: SecurityXploded Group <contact@...urityxploded.com>
Cc: Full Disclosure <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re:
	Win Your Copy of “BackTrack 4: Assuring Security by Penetration Testing” Book

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient
domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further
information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server
returned was: 550 550 sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.7.17)

says it all I guess.. :S

On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 12:45 PM, Cal Leeming <cal@...whisper.co.uk> wrote:

> two questions:
>
> a) what makes this a "prized copy"?
> b) why is this a "rare chance"?
>
> on a side note.. based on your "entry criteria", it seems to me like you're
> actually trying to get get better a higher traffic rank by getting people to
> blog about your site??
>

> On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 12:39 PM, SecurityXploded Group <
> contact@...urityxploded.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> SecurityXploded along with “Packt Publishing” is launching a online
>> campaign to give away FREE copy of the latest book “BackTrack 4:
>> Assuring Security by Penetration Testing”. This is the new book to be
>> featured on all round Penetration Testing aspects of latest edition of
>> BackTrack - beautiful & powerful security distribution !
>>
>> Here is your rare chance to PWN a prized copy of BackTrack book and
>> shield it beside your favorite Backtrack 4 DVD. Top 3 winners around
>> the world will walk away with prized copy of this latest book , one
>> print copy and two eBook copies – delivered straight from publisher.
>>
>> For more details on winning this book, check out
>>
>> http://nagareshwar.securityxploded.com/2011/05/04/win-your-copy-of-backtrack-4-assuring-security-by-penetration-testing-book/
>>
>> - SecurityXploded

Content of type "text/html" skipped