Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 04:01:16 -0400
From: wac <waldoalvarez00@...il.com>
To: noloader@...il.com
Cc: "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: iPhone Geolocation storage

So many ppl waste so much time in dead end technology. Amazing. I once
purchased a Mac and that's because it was old and extremely cheap.
Didn't even used it. Nothing worked there. It hanged, the harddrive
always got wrong bits in the bitmap after the hang. I wasted my money.
Apple users are nothing but low end inferior animals to Apple Inc. I
feel sorry about them. Honestly. Overpriced hardware tied to their
software, infected with bugs to the bones, with abusive rules about
the software they can run. And then they have to crack the very own
hardware they payed so much money for. Poor animals. Now we know they
are being tracked like cattle. And of course the decrepit argument
that because software is digitally signed it won't let run anything
malicious there. Hmmm that lie to an ignorant luser. Didn't the very
own Ionescu loaded a non signed driver with a broken ATI driver and
got his ass in Hollywood for doing that to windows. Hey the
playstation got those proxy discs to load pirated discs years before.
Are all applications in appstore bug free? :D Why they just doesn't
say that they want to control the software market and apply
monopolistic rules/rates? Too strong? Folks, just ignore them. They
are a Zero already. Is not even worth to jailbreak their bullshit.
That's exactly the game Apple Inc. want you to play. Use you like a
rabbit so hackers break the platform and software developers take the
bait. Same goes for users. They will think they have their amazing
free piece of crap to then get an iBrick, software developers banned
and hackers effort thrown in the trash can  with an update that takes
them seconds. And of course the press blah blah blah. Boring.