Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 08:31:27 +1000
From: "-= Glowing Doom =-" <secn3t@...il.com>
To: Chris M <chris@...lroute.net>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: MalBox Release! A Program Behavior Analysis
	System!

Very good question.. would be nice if the src was available, even as a web
based php script wich could then be used locally, or even rented with banner
to always show where it is from, that would be nice but yea, i doubt your
gonna do that :P
Still, it would be nice to see what is behind it..ie: honeypot system in
use, or sandbox model ? even if it is modified, atleast could tell us the
origins of the src, and if you gys coded it, i think you should get some
hints from shadowserver.de and honeypot.org, maybe look at some common
IDS/Forensic srcs,and see what it this problem about uploaded exes wich are
not showing up in results, that would be easy to debug if it is a communal
project,and you could only release the code to websites you approve of if
you want.
There is many avenues you guys could take this, but the first one, is fixing
it so it is 100% Browser friendly (EVEN with addon scripts people may use,
or atleast show a warning/error msg to show what the person must do...)
Thankyou guys, it still is a great project, i will support, but i hope it is
working today :)
xd

Content of type "text/html" skipped