Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 22:55:30 +0100
From: Chris M <chris@...lroute.net>
To: CnCxzSec衰仔 <cncxzhack@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: MalBox Release! A Program Behavior Analysis
	System!

Not convinced.

Tried to upload a few samples, "only support EXE files" ---- no DLLs? yet
you take URLs? only to exes?

The file I upped was a PE file. Just with a renamed extension.

Also submitted a couple of "known bad" files and got a list of tcp ports
back.... how is this operating? _SHARED_ sandbox?

Whats it based on?

More information would be appreciated :)

-C

2011/5/13 CnCxzSec衰仔 <cncxzhack@...il.com>

>                    .__ ___. _____ _____ | | \_ |__ ____ ___ ___ / \ \__ \
> /|____/|___ / \____//__/\_ \ \/ \/ \/ \/ MalBox Release!!A Program Behavior
> Analysis System! MalBox:A Program/Malware Behavior Analysis System, which is
> able to analyze the local and network behaviors of a submitted malware,
> including file/process/registry/network(irc,http,ect.) behaviors, and will
> send the report to the submitter .
>
> Welcome to use our MalBox: http://malbox.xjtu.edu.cn/

 I’m a hot-wired, heat seeking, warm-hearted cool customer, voice activated
and bio-degradable. I interface with my database, my database is in
cyberspace, so I’m interactive, I’m hyperactive and from time to time I’m
radioactive.

Content of type "text/html" skipped