Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 22:16:45 -0500
From: adam <adam@...sy.net>
To: secn3t@...il.com
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: POC for a simple gmail/possible code
 injection into html wich can be executed in an email,
 i will make the PoC code and explain how here and now...

You do realize you're still going to be CC'd, don't you?<http://www.google.com/>

And OH MY GOD, my text somehow became a clickable link. Did you guys see
that? Did you see my ground breaking exploit? I demand your respect right
this second!@

Content of type "text/html" skipped