Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 12:22:07 +0200
From: elfius <elfius@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: xp sp3 remote bof

Thanks for the advice guys. I've received quite a few interesting offers
from some rather shady sounding people (as well as public messages here),
and I've begun to realise how much this is worth. So for the time being
anyway I think I'll keep it for a rainy day. Cheers again for the input.

ciao,
chown

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 6:24 AM, phil <jabea@...ea.net> wrote:

> I suggest ZDI too, or like Thor told secure@...rosoft.com.****
>
> ** **
>
> If you got a real PoC then the guys at Microsoft will listen and will
> acknowledge you fast...   but if your PoC is not ok, and it just show a
> small bug, or if you want to remain anonymous then ZDI is the way to go IMO
> or you will end up waiting for an answer from MS for month before to
> discover that it has been patched without any thanks or acknowledgement.**
> **
>
> ** **
>
> Nb, You can email cert (cert@...t.org/soc@...cert.gov) too , but you will
> have no income for that report and they will email MS in the end.****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> In either case, if MS don’t answer you in a timely manner, FD will still be
> there to disclose the PoC.****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **

Content of type "text/html" skipped