Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 10:33:00 +0200
From: Auffret Patrice <Patrice.Auffret@...hnicolor.com>
To: "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Cc: *Security Reporting <security@...mson.net>
Subject: Re: Telstra thompson gateway - root exploit (0day)

Dear Mr secn3t,

Thank you for porting this security issue to our attention.
We will analyze your report about the aforementioned issue.

For your information, Technicolor products security issues may be reported to the following address: security_at_technicolor.com.
So for you future potential findings, do not hesitate to directly contact us.

Technicolor is making its best to avoid security issues in its products, but we never be 100% sure we missed no one.

Best regards, Technicolor Security Team.

--
Patrice Auffret | Security Assessment Coordinator
Security and Content Protection Labs | Technology & Engineering

----- Forwarded message from xD 0x41 <secn3t@...il.com> -----