Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 02:41:03 +0200
From: Herr E Balls <mohsep.submissions@...glemail.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: [MOHSEP] Month Of Humorous Stefan Esser
	Photoshops - 0x02

Hello everyone and welcome to day two of MOHSEP.

Thank you everyone for your joyous submissions, we appreciate each and every
single one.

We have spent most of today on the phone with various google lawyers, trying
to explain the basic European right to free speech and the basic fact of
Herr Esser living up to his tribal sterotype in trying to ruthlessly censor
ours.

We would also like to point out that we are not affiliated with
blackhats.com nor did we profit from the selling of any tshirts. Were merely
enjoy irony as much as the next man. As long as he's not german, apparantly.

Today's submissions can be found here:
http://mohsepblog.blogspot.com/2011/08/tuesday-august-2nd-2011.html

Free topiary!

-Herr E Balls