Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 18:39:37 +0000
From: Herr E Balls <mohsep.submissions@...glemail.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: [MOHSEP] Month Of Humorous Stefan Esser
 Photoshops - 0x06

Christian,

How do you know how hard is life between studying for your CISSP exam for
twelve years and getting rejected for being a mentor at Defcon Kids just
because of that one time with the priests in Jaurez (and YES it was only
once)? I don't think you do because if you did you would not be so off hand
about my terrible half-strangled cries for some kind of acceptance from my
peers?

Why should be only people like you who get all the fame? The love? The
tshirts? The twits. I WANT TOO!!!!

Do you know, Christian how long you have to stare at Stefan Esser's face on
Photoshop at 400% zoom before you wish that the nurses let you have sharp
things? I do, Christian. It is 22 minutes. I timed it. Today. Then I try
kill myself with my breakfast bowl. It no work.

I have suffered for my art, Christian. And I am proud. That you should mock
me for my pain is beyond me. I am a sad man.

Also, well done in missing both the pop culture reference and Tavis'
admittedly unexpected sense of humor. You now win at irony. Forever.

On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 2:54 AM, Christian Sciberras <uuf6429@...il.com>wrote:

> Don't kill his creativity. He's (cr|d)ying for some (self-presumed
> "well-deserved") attention.
>

> On Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 9:00 PM, Tavis Ormandy <taviso@...xchg8b.com>
> wrote:
> > Herr E Balls <mohsep.submissions@...glemail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Guys!
> >>
> >> Edition six of MOHSEP is here with no technical issues (we hired mexican
> >> guy called manuel to run servers in latvia for us!).
> >>
> >> Link is here:
> >> http://mohsepblog.blogspot.com/2011/08/saturday-august-6th-2011.html
> >>

> > I pity the fool who photoshopped me.
> >
> > --