Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 18:30:48 -0500
From: adam <adam@...sy.net>
To: R00T_ATI <r00t_ati@...eam.net>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Make requests through Google servers

Interesting. I'm especially curious if it could be used to scrape Google
services (e.g. search results) without being picked up by filters (due to it
being a Google operated IP address).

I also wonder how far recursively it'd go - would it be possible to use one
of those URLs to attack itself?

On Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 6:16 PM, R00T_ATI <r00t_ati@...eam.net> wrote:

>  ABSTRACT:
> The vulnerable pages are *“/_/sharebox/linkpreview/“* and *“gadgets/proxy?
> “*
> Is possible to request any file type, and G+ will download and show all the
> content. So, if you parallelize so many requests, is possible to *DDoS*any site with
> *Google bandwidth*. Is also possible to start the *attack* without be
> logged in G+.
>
> Article link:
> http://www.ihteam.net/advisory/make-requests-through-google-servers-ddos/

Content of type "text/html" skipped