Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 16:53:56 -0700
From: Gage Bystrom <themadichib0d@...il.com>
To: Juan Sacco <jsacco@...ecurityresearch.com>,
	full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: INSECT Pro - Free tool for pentest - New
 version release 2.7

People hate you because you've been stealing software, slapping a new
wrapper on it, and calling it your own.

All other complaints, criticisms, or even approvals is nothing in
light of that simple fact. A light that was cast the first time you
released InsectPro to FD and all you got was a horde of angry
researchers telling you to shutup and stop sending stupid crap like
your stolen software to FD.

No one is telling you to not use, hell only a few people are telling
you not to share it. But almost everybody is telling you to KEEP CRAP
LIKE THIS OFF FULL DISCLOSURE.

You can argue the crap point all you want and be dismissive, but
you'll just be missing the point.