Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 23:01:04 +0200
From: Herr E Balls <mohsep.submissions@...glemail.com>
To: "Kain, Rebecca (.)" <bkain1@...d.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: [MOHSEP] Month Of Humorous Stefan Esser
 Photoshops - SUPER WEEKEND BUMPER EDITION!!!

ZOMG you are OBVIOUS complete *n00b*. this why women shudnt be aloud on
internets. you obvious need to go back to SANS Advanced 'Units Of Time'
Class For Log Analysis or whatever to learn what 'month' is. Then get back
in kitchin and make me some brattwurst.

Herr E Balls

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 3:43 PM, Kain, Rebecca (.) <bkain1@...d.com> wrote:

> **
> month of?  isn't our month over of this silliness?

Content of type "text/html" skipped