Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 20:55:35 +0000
From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@...merofgod.com>
To: Mario Vilas <mvilas@...il.com>, "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk"
	<full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Cybsec Advisory 2011 0901 Windows Script Host
 DLL Hijacking

LOL.  "Warning, if you get the user to execute code, then it is possible to get the user to execute code!!  All you have to do is get files on their system, and then get them to execute those files!   Note that once you get the user to execute the code, it will actually run in the context of that user!!  This is remote code execution vulnerability!"

Welcome to today's Infosec!