Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 23:11:13 +0000
From: Michael Schmidt <mschmidt@...gstore.com>
To: 'adam' <adam@...sy.net>, "security@...ossecurity.com"
	<security@...ossecurity.com>
Cc: "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>,
	"bugtraq@...urityfocus.com" <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: Re: Microsoft's Binary Planting Clean-Up Mission

Someone’s just not reading the bulletins – Note the term “Remote” – including webdav, so a share that could be fully controlled by the exploiter. At least that is what I am understanding.

Updates released on September 13, 2011
Microsoft Security Bulletin MS11-071, "Vulnerability in Windows Components Could Allow Remote Code Execution," provides support for vulnerable components of Microsoft Windows that are affected by the Insecure Library Loading class of vulnerabilities described in this advisory.
Microsoft Security Bulletin MS11-073, "Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Office Could Allow Remote Code Execution," provides support for vulnerable components of Microsoft Office that are affected by the Insecure Library Loading class of vulnerabilities described in this advisory.