Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 09:16:11 +1000
From: xD 0x41 <secn3t@...il.com>
To: Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: VPN providers and any providers in general...

haha i should have just agreed with this bit from the start!

However, if you're going after somebody for
cybercrime, it won't work unless the country has laws against cybercrime
that
cover the situation in question.

!! lol!! still, a very funny story there with UK...but theyre, again, a
monarchy, and, they ckinda have laws to suit them :P
As you also said, murder is a no brainer in any place...well, maybe not iraq
or afghanistan just yet :P lol..
anyhow, thanks for the interesting place to take my head at 9am :P ,very
interesting the topic as a whole..very good to debate this stuff, and run
for/against it, because then you would probably see more to... so, i guess
some people should disagree for the sake of arguments sake or, just kill the
thread ;p
lol, take care Valdis,
xd / Dru

Content of type "text/html" skipped