Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 20:46:21 +1100
From: xD 0x41 <secn3t@...il.com>
To: Darren Martyn <d.martyn.fulldisclosure@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: VPN providers and any providers in general...

Honestly, i dont use VPN, dont know alot about them, but when a company says
" we will hide you..come to us.. " , i guess some people take this, as a
meaning that they can commit crime, wich is obviously not the case... I dont
use VPN, I dont believe in them, i dont need them, and, I am NOT laurelai
for the final time i will say to that idiotic kid trying to say i am, I do
not speak in "lololo" , and anyone who knows me, would know i aint her/him,
whoever it is.
Anyhow, yes, well... i am slowly seeing that obviously, appearances can be
very decieving , but then again, I would not expect to get away with crime
on *any* service nowdays, it is crime afterall... and it is on the grander
scale, according to press even, wich pushes it forward even harder..
anyhow, nite time here, sleeping time... but i will wake to a million emails
i guess again :s it is a good tiopic, but also not an excuse for people to
start putting up "free *blah*" and such, because some of these cases simply
CANNOT be helped, by law... thats just how it is in some countries, they are
stricter (once arrested), than when i guess some other countries are..
regarding europe, and arabic areas, and the jails there... i can only say,
each case must be looked at very closesly, and then maybe see why in each
case, athe arrest wasmade, and maybe there is some pattern... (the
press...mainly).
cheers,and gnite,
xd

Content of type "text/html" skipped