Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 10:16:49 +1100
From: xD 0x41 <secn3t@...il.com>
To: noloader@...il.com
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: New open source Security Framework

Heya jeff,
The author is clearly not smart.
He is copying other codes, this is a plain rip off of canvas...hehe... and
same with his insect pro... he stole metasplit for tht one, then he wants
repect, when we see him removing simplly one line wich would atleast say a
ty and, show [ppl who writes, is maybe sometimes stabler than other authors,
it would be better to have this in, not out.. he should be able to see thats
how it works with exploit code/pocs in general... sometimes, if i see php
code from one person, i will tend to look, but if it was from an unknown
person, i prolly wouldnt.
But this (open sauce) project, i will download and waste 5minutes on.
Then illm go back to Backbox and BT5 and things wich work :)
hehe
(this guy is really mad about his app... and i mean, dang mad angry! I will
buy some tissues and send to him, that is my donation for his app)
:))
xd

On 6 October 2011 08:59, Jeffrey Walton <noloader@...il.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 5:32 AM, root <root_@...ertel.com.ar> wrote:
> > - * @author Stefan Zeiger (szeiger@...ocode.com)
> > - print "   Written by Blake  "
> > - <Information Author="Blake" Date="August 23 2011" Vulnerability="N/A">
> >
> > +#Exploit Pack - Security Framework for Exploit Developers
> > +#Copyright 2011 Juan Sacco http://exploitpack.com
> > +#
> > +#This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
> > it under the terms of the
> > +#GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software
> > Foundation, either version 3
> > +#or any later version.
> > +#
> > +#This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
> > WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY;
> > +#without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A
> > PARTICULAR
> > +#PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
> > +#
> > +#You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
> > along with this program.
> > +#If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
> GPL V3 - they had to encumber it to set it free?

Content of type "text/html" skipped