Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 06:09:52 +1100
From: xD 0x41 <secn3t@...il.com>
To: John Doe <forwardedtorealemail@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: 0day Full disclosure: American Express

Hello,
    I have had almost exactly the same thing here, with anz.com , and this
is now ended but almost as bad as that!
They were being scammed, and spam mails were actually makin it to the inbox
and were half decent, so i tried, mutiple times to put in a 'contact form'
wich kept resetting when id submit, and make some error page... Then same
bank but a different branch, i was able to ring, and explain, then they
offered to ring another bank, total different one but also being targetted
for scam and , as always the famous CCard.
It was frustrating as hell..and sofar, did not get any thanks, yet have
noticed the crap drop off completely now.
i guess is sad and, a huge reason about why i love this topic... it is very
frustrating.
You were vigilant, I applaud this, because thats the only way with some
places, and you would expect these places, ie, anz, to have some abuse-only
mails, well at that time, they didnt, and i have not seen it with a quick
browse...but i imagine they changed nothing, I hope they fixed the form it
was only browser based bug,but still, it took me a cpl days,but yes they did
get scammed,and many many numbers were then released onto even irc nets...i
saw this and was abit saddened, sometimes security can be a harsh place to
work or, try to help even.
cheers,
xd

R.I.P Steve Jobs
Innovative/Ingenius mind,
Thankyou for the old Apple Box,
thats how i became addicted to tech, will be sadly missed.

On 6 October 2011 17:55, John Doe <forwardedtorealemail@...il.com> wrote:

> http://qnrq.se/full-disclosure-american-express/

Content of type "text/html" skipped