Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 06:24:44 +1100
From: xD 0x41 <secn3t@...il.com>
To: "Csirt, Star" <Star@...ta.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: OT Nigger -
	georgi+guninski+nigger+full-disclosure

“, the Indians were somewhat persecuted :)  “

By that I take it you mean, systematic genocide? Where I grew up the school
mascot (high school) was Benjamin Logan, an in(?)-famous Indian killer who
not only murdered Indians, he wiped out entire villages massacring men,
women and children in most of the villages in the area to eliminate the
“native threat” for the white settlers.

hehe i really dont know, and really, dont care... it is always some new and
different views, so i just know from my school classes, indians were indeed
hunted, and they also, fought back.. abit like aboriginals here.. but, this
guy i think was high on ice or sumthin before he even spoke to me, he
assumes i am now a racist :s
I was saying, this country here in .au , is prolly the least one i could
think of, as we have maybe 5 races alone in my street, maybe more, how could
you fight your neighbor... abit like some countries ;) (iran/iraq ,
serbia/bosnia)...just gotup one day because told to, and took up arms,
literally, against theyre neighbors... Thats happening now, and it is still
called genocide..
That is "life'... I aint young enough to join the army and make any
difference.
anyhow, i aint really into this race talk, and, dont want nothin todo with
it, am no racist, simply not brought up to think badly of other people...
this could happen, anywhere..
cheers
xd

Content of type "text/html" skipped