Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 09:13:17 +1100
From: xD 0x41 <secn3t@...il.com>
To: Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu, "andrew.wallace" <andrew.wallace@...ketmail.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: [OT] the nigger said: "American people
 understand that not everybody's been following the rules"

Hrm very good point there.
It is obviously monitored, but really, would the mnitors, even get involved
in things... i dont know if that is just part of how to stay under, but
could be.
I do not know how mi5/6 works but, i have heard rumors, that he is wsome
form of undercover something... wich is kinda cool with me.I would prefer to
know that, or even think that, than think he is a bad guy and, just being an
arse because he can be...
i would love some independant input from people who are working as
operatives, as Valdis said,it is good to see these peoples input, especially
on some topics like ITsec and exploits/pocs and anything wondeful in this
area.
I know i am fine with that but, amazing to howmany actual results point at
n3td3v as this... i certainly wont be using crazycoders.com/.us for any
posts for n3td3v,but sertainly other peoples blogs, are full of him/he ?
Anyhow.. enough for me, cappucino time.
cheers,
xd

On 7 October 2011 08:59, <Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu> wrote:

> On Thu, 06 Oct 2011 14:25:18 PDT, "andrew.wallace" said:
>
> > MI6 operative - I didn't know you delt in conspiracy. My web page clearly
> > states "independent".
>
> Which is exactly what it *would* say if you were an undercover operative.
>
> http://www.google.com/search?q=n3td3v+mi5
> http://www.google.com/search?q=n3td3v+mi6
> http://www.google.com/search?q="andrew+wallace"+mi5
> http://www.google.com/search?q="andrew+wallace"+mi6
>
> Certainly a lot of history there.
>
> In any case, whether or not you're an MI6 operative, if the list *is* for
> national security advisors, isn't it silly for you to try to shut it down
> because
> of your anti-disclosure stance?

Content of type "text/html" skipped